i had taken advantage of the safeline protection plan fingerhut offers , when i was laid off from work and notified them of the situation they sent me papers to fill out BUT didnt request everything needed .that was months ago.
now even after talking to someone on april 15th and them telling me what to mail them to verify being laid off i get yet ANOTHER call from them telling me i owe - duh. um , yeah, i just sent in the paper you needed. then she tells me i can no longer take advantage of safeline due to the time that has passed ! so basicly , according to her , i paid for something they wont let me use now .
CAN WE SAY RIP OFF !?
at the end of the conversation i told her they can wait for me to file bankruptcy now.bye bye.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Safeline Protection Plan
- Review category
- Professional Services
- Review rating
- 4 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "Hello Fellow Parent, Please read the emails between myself and the SCAMMERS M0del Agency. Save yourself a lot of time & maybe money! In the emails you will see that I clearly..."
- "this agency preys on seniors with alzheimer's but aren't picky and will devour anything they can,they are dishonest and have the best lawyers,side by side with the senior protective services..."
- "First I paid for the prepaid card that Walmart offers by green dot. When I had a card stolen the balance that was on the card before the police report..."
- "After not being paid for services rendered (web design), My client and I became engaged in a bitter fight. His attorney issued a cease & desist order asking that..."
- "What is largely missing from much business interactions are good communications. Here's what I've learned from this situation. As vitriolic as my original report is, once Doug Bradshaw..."
- "I bought carpeting for three bedrooms and a hallway. I paid for extra padding and a more expensive padding at the salesman's suggestion. The day of installation left a multitude..."
- "I hired another contractor to fix my tenant's air conditioner out in Azusa, California and when he fixed it, he did Not Fix It Properly and caused additional damage in..."
- "I had a roof installed by this company in which they scratched my deck and left quite a mess of trash and nails to clean up afterwards. Then i spent..."
- ""Something went wrong on our end, please try again in a little while". "Something went wrong on our end, please try again in a little while". "Something went wrong on our end,..."