i had taken advantage of the safeline protection plan fingerhut offers , when i was laid off from work and notified them of the situation they sent me papers to fill out BUT didnt request everything needed .that was months ago.
now even after talking to someone on april 15th and them telling me what to mail them to verify being laid off i get yet ANOTHER call from them telling me i owe - duh. um , yeah, i just sent in the paper you needed. then she tells me i can no longer take advantage of safeline due to the time that has passed ! so basicly , according to her , i paid for something they wont let me use now .
CAN WE SAY RIP OFF !?
at the end of the conversation i told her they can wait for me to file bankruptcy now.bye bye.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Safeline Protection Plan
- Review category
- Professional Services
- Review rating
- 4 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "Hi my name is Jane Cherriokee,I brought my daughter Samara Cherriokee today for interview.The guy interviewing was rude & didn't consider my daughter's feelings just because I aired my opinion..."
- "Hello Fellow Parent, Please read the emails between myself and the SCAMMERS M0del Agency. Save yourself a lot of time & maybe money! In the emails you will see that I clearly..."
- "I Purchased a A/C unit from the above website on 8/18/2011. The unit comes with a 2 yr warranty. All goes well for 1.5 yrs. I am very pleased with..."
- "After not being paid for services rendered (web design), My client and I became engaged in a bitter fight. His attorney issued a cease & desist order asking that..."
- "What is largely missing from much business interactions are good communications. Here's what I've learned from this situation. As vitriolic as my original report is, once Doug Bradshaw..."
- "I bought carpeting for three bedrooms and a hallway. I paid for extra padding and a more expensive padding at the salesman's suggestion. The day of installation left a multitude..."
- "The weekly add for 7/24/16 - 7/30/16 showed a travailing pillow that you take on the plane for $5.99 with the member ship-card or 2 products of similar for $10...."
- "Robbery of 340 dollars on Aliexpress. Direct Aliexpress messages about 6 months warranty and direct messages from Aliexpress about quality product, but all is often fake. They did send me..."
- "I bought the seating about eleven months ago. It is already peeling. I have it in an R V. So it was used very little in that time...."