Fingerhut revoked my safeline protection plan !
i had taken advantage of the safeline protection plan fingerhut offers , when i was laid off from work and notified them of the situation they sent me papers to fill out BUT didnt request everything needed .that was months ago.
now even after talking to someone on april 15th and them telling me what to mail them to verify being laid off i get yet ANOTHER call from them telling me i owe - duh. um , yeah, i just sent in the paper you needed. then she tells me i can no longer take advantage of safeline due to the time that has passed ! so basicly , according to her , i paid for something they wont let me use now .
CAN WE SAY RIP OFF !?
at the end of the conversation i told her they can wait for me to file bankruptcy now.bye bye.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I went to this store Store #272 in 305 SE Chkalov Dr, Vancouver, WA 98683 to return a costume right after my daughter said that it was too big. We..."
- "Ridiculous situation, please read photos. ..."
- "A friend purchase a cabinet from Fingerhut this past summer. The price was 299.00 and she is paying $23.00 a month. It needed to be assembled. First..."
- "After not being paid for services rendered (web design), My client and I became engaged in a bitter fight. His attorney issued a cease & desist order asking that..."
- "I bought carpeting for three bedrooms and a hallway. I paid for extra padding and a more expensive padding at the salesman's suggestion. The day of installation left a multitude..."
- "What is largely missing from much business interactions are good communications. Here's what I've learned from this situation. As vitriolic as my original report is, once Doug Bradshaw..."
- "On a recent anniversary trip to NY, my husband bought me a beautiful Michael Kors ring in the Fifth Avenue Store for $125. I only wore it on special..."
- "Buddhasiha is a member of the Triratna Buddhist Community and has been discovered telling lies behind my back, assisting an unethical company involved in very serious forms of abuse and..."
- "Purchased what seemed to be a great sectional for a bit more money than we wanted but thought "Huffman koo"" was a reputable company. How wrong we were. LIES,..."