Fingerhut signs you up, you have to cancel!
I will never use Fingerhut again.They keep sending offers for life insurance, consumer insurance where you are already signed up.
You have to cancel to get out of it. If I did not request it, then why automatically sign me up for things I do not need or even want???!!! I am so tired of spending my time cancelling these services. Where can I sign up to get rid of Fingerhut's ***?
I have talked with Fingerhut who claims there is nothing they can do.
Here I am no longer beholden to Fingerhut and they are still signing me up for things that I did not want to begin with and they will charge me for these services. One insurance company wanted to sign me up for accidental coverage without my being able to review the policy. Sign up now, cancel if you don't want it.
How about don't sign me up at all.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "My family and I had gone to Target and saw that they had this black futon that switched as a bed for the sale price of 99.00. We went home..."
- "On December 25th 2010, my then boyfriend proposed to me. The ring was beautiful, a bit big but beautiful. I got compliments on it daily. However, when we did decide..."
- "I bought a Magic Chef microwave oven in Fingerhut for $149.00 at the beginning of May 2014. After paying a required $30.00 dollars to open the credit account with..."
- "To start off with, I went online looking for a cheap airline ticket to San francisco. Next thing I know, my bank account is overdrawn because my account has..."
- "My wife and I booked a room through hotels.com at a Sterling Resorts Splash in Florida — 17698 Front Beach Rd, Panama City Beach, FL 32413. When we arrived..."
- "On November 4, 2012 while driving down the road, my engine stopped running and my 2008 Nissan Versa. My engine was on fire and burned the engine compartment completely. My..."
- "October 2, 2015 ....Went for a snack at the McDonalds on Yonge Street in Downtown Toronto....While waiting for my order I took a picture of the Employee making my delicious..."
- "Restaurant located at 4220 N State Road 7, Coral Springs was dirty and some staff are not really engage and care about customers. The were papers on the floor, the garbage..."
- "I purchase a bag of chips sour cream and onion. The worst bag i ever purchase. I so upset about this bag. They were brunt too brown and no flavor..."