Fingerhut signs you up, you have to cancel!
I will never use Fingerhut again.They keep sending offers for life insurance, consumer insurance where you are already signed up.
You have to cancel to get out of it. If I did not request it, then why automatically sign me up for things I do not need or even want???!!! I am so tired of spending my time cancelling these services. Where can I sign up to get rid of Fingerhut's ***?
I have talked with Fingerhut who claims there is nothing they can do.
Here I am no longer beholden to Fingerhut and they are still signing me up for things that I did not want to begin with and they will charge me for these services. One insurance company wanted to sign me up for accidental coverage without my being able to review the policy. Sign up now, cancel if you don't want it.
How about don't sign me up at all.review #213416
You may also like
- "I paid Home Depot $40,000 to redo the roof & skylights last summer & it has been a nightmare now for 8 months. Home Depot has not touched any of..."
- "I bought a Magic Chef microwave oven in Fingerhut for $149.00 at the beginning of May 2014. After paying a required $30.00 dollars to open the credit account with..."
- "This is how I received my order at walmart. This is not the first time. I'm so sick of receiving my orders with damage all over. I went to complain..."
- "I paid Franklin TN sales manger Scott Wright 5 k in January for plastic wrap, de humidifier etc and additional 1 k for sump pump to wrap my crawl space..."
- "On November 4, 2012 while driving down the road, my engine stopped running and my 2008 Nissan Versa. My engine was on fire and burned the engine compartment completely. My..."
- "I have an FTD membership. However, they did not allow me to use my free shipping that comes with the membership because all arrangement were discounted 10% for the..."
- "RV was purchased on 7-31-14 from Camping World Statesville NC for xxxxx. Unit was brought home on 8-9-2014. Immediately we started noticing some things were off on this RV...."
- "Special custom order two Betsy model Power Wallsaver Recliners, Color: Crimson. Fabric is sort of a thin microsuede, polyester. Were delivered in about 3 weeks (6/16/15). Several days ago, noticed..."
- "This is a bowl of soup I waited almost two hours for!..."