Fingerhut signs you up, you have to cancel!
I will never use Fingerhut again.They keep sending offers for life insurance, consumer insurance where you are already signed up.
You have to cancel to get out of it. If I did not request it, then why automatically sign me up for things I do not need or even want???!!! I am so tired of spending my time cancelling these services. Where can I sign up to get rid of Fingerhut's ***?
I have talked with Fingerhut who claims there is nothing they can do.
Here I am no longer beholden to Fingerhut and they are still signing me up for things that I did not want to begin with and they will charge me for these services. One insurance company wanted to sign me up for accidental coverage without my being able to review the policy. Sign up now, cancel if you don't want it.
How about don't sign me up at all.12ea717e review #213416
You may also like
- "I was at Price Chopper this past weekend. When you walk in the door (next to the floral department) they have that big wall of sale items. ..."
- "PLEASE SHARE. BEWARE!!! Make sure you check prices at Target. When I tried to report it to 3 different sales associates, first assoc. said they ran out of tags so..."
- "I had my entire home done in 3/4 in Jasson Brazillian cherry hardwood from Home Depot and my flooring is less than three years old and is uncleanable.I used Bona..."
- "I have an FTD membership. However, they did not allow me to use my free shipping that comes with the membership because all arrangement were discounted 10% for the..."
- "I had booked a flight+hotel package for $1250 for my boss. I'm an event & travel coordinator for a record label so I deal with literally every type of travel..."
- "This is a fake company and a scam. Please stay away. There is zero customer service. You are lucky if your product is not defective. We bought toilets from them...."
- "I ordered Maui Jim sunglasses, with free delivery. But the company did not disclose that import duties were not included, and a week after I got the glasses, I..."
- "this is in regards to this doctor.Dr Abul Fazal s ali. 1602 N 2nd St Clinton, MO 64735 . He currently resides in Kansas city area. He is a very incompetent and..."
- "Leslie J. Ivers of Epiphany Roman Catholic Parish located in New York City is a ***. He publishes underage *** and has been known to attack residents with his..."