Fingerhut signs you up, you have to cancel!
I will never use Fingerhut again.They keep sending offers for life insurance, consumer insurance where you are already signed up.
You have to cancel to get out of it. If I did not request it, then why automatically sign me up for things I do not need or even want???!!! I am so tired of spending my time cancelling these services. Where can I sign up to get rid of Fingerhut's ***?
I have talked with Fingerhut who claims there is nothing they can do.
Here I am no longer beholden to Fingerhut and they are still signing me up for things that I did not want to begin with and they will charge me for these services. One insurance company wanted to sign me up for accidental coverage without my being able to review the policy. Sign up now, cancel if you don't want it.
How about don't sign me up at all.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "February 24, we received delivery of our Kenmore Elite Refrigerator from Searsâ€™s delivery. When plugged it made a loud, continuous noise. A replacement refrigerator is scheduled for delivery..."
- "My 90 year old grandparents purchased a $11,700 Tin Roof! Erica Woodward-Ford was the sales rep from Lowes on Laurinburg NC. She never followed up to see if the job..."
- "I'm 68 years old and waited in line for three hours at one store for a bottle and a Beanie. I then to two other stores to buy two more..."
- "This is a letter I sent to the president of HCA on September 19, 2014 Mr. R. Milton Johnson 5012 Hill Place Drive Nashville, TN 37205 Dear Mr. Johnson, I’m sorry to have to send..."
- "I had booked a flight+hotel package for $1250 for my boss. I'm an event & travel coordinator for a record label so I deal with literally every type of travel..."
- "To start off with, I went online looking for a cheap airline ticket to San francisco. Next thing I know, my bank account is overdrawn because my account has..."
- "Their customer service is TERRIBLE. They shipped me a mismatched ste of white plasma halo rings for headlights. They were happy to charge me again and send out a new..."
- "Was shopping in the Philadelphia center city store on 17th and chestnut when i hit my second toe on my right foot on one of the rolling racks in the..."
- "AS long as you received what you want, then fine even if it is little expensive than other. But when you received items, either defect, not as expected or broken then..."