Fingerhut signs you up, you have to cancel!
I will never use Fingerhut again.They keep sending offers for life insurance, consumer insurance where you are already signed up.
You have to cancel to get out of it. If I did not request it, then why automatically sign me up for things I do not need or even want???!!! I am so tired of spending my time cancelling these services. Where can I sign up to get rid of Fingerhut's ***?
I have talked with Fingerhut who claims there is nothing they can do.
Here I am no longer beholden to Fingerhut and they are still signing me up for things that I did not want to begin with and they will charge me for these services. One insurance company wanted to sign me up for accidental coverage without my being able to review the policy. Sign up now, cancel if you don't want it.
How about don't sign me up at all.1169fe15 review #213416
You may also like
- " I purchased a gold necklace for my Husband at the Walmart in North Las Vegas, located at 1807 West Craig Road, phone number is (702) 633-6521. It cost..."
- "Yesterday I had to worst walmart experience ever at check out. the cashier had the worst customer service I have experienced in my life !!!!!!!!! I enjoy couponing and she..."
- "I am writing this as a review of the work that was conducted on my home last month from Rhino Shield of Jacksonville, Fl. Several months ago, my blood pressure..."
- "This is the ONLY working bathroom at my local Dollar General in Greenwood, Louisiana. This is completely unacceptable! The manager of this store is useless. She was sitting in her..."
- "I signed in at 11:15 am. At 1 pm the nurse comes out and puts this sign up. It clearly states that if you are signed in you will be..."
- "PLEASE READ I hope I help someone else avoid the stress I endured with DHGATE! I think it's about time I express the POOR unprofessional customer service that DH Gate often..."
- "THEY SAID THE PUPPY WAS CRATE TRAINED, PUPPY PAD TRAINED, AND SOCIALIZED!!! REALLY? DOG WAS SCARED TO DEATH!!!! USED THE BATHROOM IN THE HOUSE. NO MORE CRATE TRAINED THAN I..."
- "This company is a fraud!! I ordered a flowers and chocolates to be delivered on 7/3 for a new baby. Not only was it delayed once but twice and according..."
- "I was expecting 4 packages delivered by UPS today. We stayed home all day waiting for them. Daylight came and went and no packages, so I checked my..."