Fingerhut will rip you off
i have been with fingerhut for a long time i have allways payed my bill even though all their *** is junk and now they are saying i orderd a 37 inch tv for 800 or 900 dollars ihave never orderd nothing that expensive for too reasons i have three tvs all i pay cash for they are real cheap at walmart and i wouldnt order nothing that high from them i only order little stuff to build up my credit now they have ruined it fingerhut sucks do not use them they call me all the time i think just because times are hard bussiness are not doing good they just try to rip you off to try to make more money and to take a good customer and do that to me after a lot of years of being with them they can f... off and suck my a..
More Review Details
- Review category
- Review rating
- 5 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "A friend purchase a cabinet from Fingerhut this past summer. The price was 299.00 and she is paying $23.00 a month. It needed to be assembled. First..."
- "INSTAFLEX Misleading Charge me on 8/02/2010 Unauthorized Charge DDL*INSTAFLEX 30DAY SP $74.98 12 days after recieving their trial product by mail. I did not authorize them to charge nor..."
- "I ordered my daughte's dress even though I saw all the bad reviews. This was a special occasion for her formal January 2015. The dress came in early and..."
- "First American Home Buyers Protection Corporation is a deceptive operation, after paying my monthly payment I needed repair on my furnace, they sent their company out that tried to fault..."
- "Bought tv online 5 days ago. Store still not release it to me because they have no confirmation, been called twice by web folks. Bought one off their shelf after..."
- "FTD delivered a day late then my DIL sent me a photo of the flowers at my request. There was to be no white flowers plus they put cheap white..."
- "The item I purchased wasn't as pictured online. The online picture appeared as a dirty gray/dark shirt with a black print on front. The item arrived as a..."
- "Blind Spot warning fails. I have provided a video and have taken their mechanic out while it was failing, but Nissan won't fix the problem. Dealership..."
- "Ibogaine is the most effective treatment we know for breaking the difficult cycle of drug dependence: it practically eliminates the effects of withdrawal from opiates and it interrupts the craving..."