Fingerhut will rip you off
i have been with fingerhut for a long time i have allways payed my bill even though all their *** is junk and now they are saying i orderd a 37 inch tv for 800 or 900 dollars ihave never orderd nothing that expensive for too reasons i have three tvs all i pay cash for they are real cheap at walmart and i wouldnt order nothing that high from them i only order little stuff to build up my credit now they have ruined it fingerhut sucks do not use them they call me all the time i think just because times are hard bussiness are not doing good they just try to rip you off to try to make more money and to take a good customer and do that to me after a lot of years of being with them they can f... off and suck my a..
More Review Details
- Review category
- Review rating
- 5 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "these people deserve to get thrown on the streets.discusting country and discusting people. im having the same problem with returning my *** dresses and they will not comply with sending..."
- " BOYD'S GUNSTOCKS. Happy to take your order and your money. When it turns out their website is not updated and it's not in stock you have to pay the cancellation..."
- "I bought many thousands of dollars worth of merchandise when Aliexpress was accepting Paypal. Of my hundreds of orders two of them were canceled because the seller could not ship...."
- "I ordered flowers to be delivered to my studio. E-Florist sent me a email confirming my order. I waited all day for the flowers to arrive, that I needed for..."
- "I take my daughter once a week to McDonalds. McDonald's had the Happy Meal advertised for $1. I ordered my food. The cashier processed order more than $1...."
- " My bill was $43 I am a disabled stay here mother with a small child my bill was due on Monday I paid the bill in full on Friday..."
- "The pizza hut in Harborcreek is a so dirty i dont think the morning waitresses ever clean both times ive came there to eat there was food all over the..."
- "I live in Sonoma Resort in Aurora, CO. Greystar bought the property about halfway through my lease. All they do is collect the rent. It took 3 requests and 3..."
- "I took my car in for a manufacture defect that falls under the warranty of 3 years or 36,000 miles. My car has 33,370 miles on and hasn't went over..."