Fingerhut - fraud
my name is joann simmons, i recieved a catalog that said on the front of the book 'you have been pre-approved to recieve up to 400.00 in credit.
i called to make an order, the man said i had to give my social sec.# and birthday so i did.
he then said that i wasn't approved. whats wrong with this picture. when your pre-approved that means your approved for the amount stated on the catalog, am i right or wrong. to me this is fraud.i would like to make a complaint against the company.
this is false advertizement. this is wrong for the company to do this.
any remarks to my complaint you can reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org
thanks for nothing.joann simmons1052f8b0 review #146252
You may also like
- "Not sure how many people read the paper these days...but today in the Bourbonnais, Illinois Daily Journal a story line caught my eye...'IL residents snap up U.S. State Silver Bars'...."
- "Their website states that when you request a cash-out on your trade-in (70% cash from the credit), that it will take 4-6 weeks to process and send to you via..."
- "Internet browser click to OneSmartPenny.com redirected to TheEasyLoanSite.com, then I clicked "Check out your credit report to ensure you know what your lenders will see, Get Your Free Updated Credit..."
- "I bought 4 tops from Twinkledeals and checked the sizing as I knew they were an Oriental company and their sizes are much smaller. The size chart instructed I order..."
- "My friend was having a serious surgery and 4 of us gals agreed to go in on a nice floral arrangement for her. I offered to place the order..."
- "My 28 yro had some a few minor changes due to her health. during this two year process she decided to change and self utilize her medication to benefit..."
- "My husband loves German Chocolate cake. We bought one in the frozen food section today and let it set out in the box for about an hour. I cut a..."
- "Conflict of interest and FAILURE to WARN?((( Conflict exists with Geico affaliate Getz Insuring Hyundai Motorswhom I bought the car from and Geico Is my Insurer ))) 320 crossblade torslanda..."
- "I ordered flowers for my daughter's birthday through another online company that subcontracted to Wesley Berry. I had no idea the order was going through Wesley Berry until the..."