Fingerhut - Fraud
my name is joann simmons, i recieved a catalog that said on the front of the book 'you have been pre-approved to recieve up to 400.00 in credit.
i called to make an order, the man said i had to give my social sec.# and birthday so i did.
he then said that i wasn't approved. whats wrong with this picture. when your pre-approved that means your approved for the amount stated on the catalog, am i right or wrong. to me this is fraud.i would like to make a complaint against the company.
this is false advertizement. this is wrong for the company to do this.
any remarks to my complaint you can reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org
thanks for nothing.joann simmons
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I'm a former Primerica representative and I feel that it is necessary to clear my conscience and tell the world about the horrible experience I had in the company. ..."
- "I just financed a Samsung Galaxy S6 that is about $700. The girl at the store said my payments would be $40 every 2 weeks which is fine. The very..."
- "Hello Everyone, This an awareness message for all small and medium businesses, who are using credit card processing solution from companies like. CLICK AND SWIPE, EXPREZTO PAYMENTS. They are scammers. They..."
- "On 10/24/15 store #0113 I order a stuffed crust pizza that was soggy.The crust was 3 inches wide and left little room for any toppings. I also ordered the..."
- "I bought this furniture 25 months ago. I didn't know that it would do this. I paid $2,700 for something that didn't last two years. I had never bought new..."
- "Bed issue is still not resolved. I've been told in store by a vet rude manager at the s OKC location that they do not stand behind their beds after..."
- "Please some one help i bought 2 bedsets from farmingdale location in march 2015.king bed came without middle supporting legs. And missing night stand.call customers service like god 18 times.can..."
- "I expected a cheap ring to tarnish and maybe turn my finger green, but the ring I ordered fell apart within 3 months! I was standing at my desk..."
- "I am working on a 2110 gex motor that came to the shop missing and running poorly and backfireing out nbr 3 and 4 carbs with 197 miles since install..."