Fingerhut - fraud
my name is joann simmons, i recieved a catalog that said on the front of the book 'you have been pre-approved to recieve up to 400.00 in credit.
i called to make an order, the man said i had to give my social sec.# and birthday so i did.
he then said that i wasn't approved. whats wrong with this picture. when your pre-approved that means your approved for the amount stated on the catalog, am i right or wrong. to me this is fraud.i would like to make a complaint against the company.
this is false advertizement. this is wrong for the company to do this.
any remarks to my complaint you can reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org
thanks for nothing.joann simmonsbe44bba
You may also like
- "I'm a former Primerica representative and I feel that it is necessary to clear my conscience and tell the world about the horrible experience I had in the company. ..."
- "As Paypal user, I had paid using Paypal to pay internet purchases as Paypal advertises it as a safest way to pay and buy which is untrue. I had bought..."
- "Steven Sears is a disbarred attorney located in 18 Truman in Irvine has been viciously making up FAKE stories about her and every attorney she deals with. He has been impersonating..."
- "Did not want to honor $30 discount off $550 job because the work was completed two separate days which they recommended due to special part order. Returned 5..."
- "I bought a ballet in Aerosoles. In the store assistants do they job well. I like they, but sometimes I saw what is inside. OMG! See my pictures, please. The..."
- "Nam ipsum risus, rutrum vitae, vestibulum eu, molestie vel, lacus. Praesent porttitor, nulla vitae posuere iaculis, arcu nisl dignissim dolor, a pretium mi sem ut ipsum. Nullam accumsan lorem in..."
- "I asked for layers at the Great Clips salon on 104th and May by Creat grocers. Well, it was more butchered than anything and I will never be going..."
- "they say the wallet is nearly indestructlble i had it 10 min put some cards in it and it broke my son got to playing with it but it back..."
- "Community builder did an awful job, they tried to fix it twice, but still looks terrible, tried to get the owner out to show him problems, but he would not..."