I have the Fingerhut Catalog and I order three items and only to find out later that Fingerhut reps took down two of the items that I ordered. Fingerhut never called me on my order.

I then was upset and called Fingerhut to cancel my order and that I'm no longer interested in purchasing any items from Fingerhut. I called the Fingerhut Reps. Three times to cancel my account. The Reps kept saying we can't cancel after I order.

I felt uncomfortable with Fingerhut on purchasing items, taking my items without a phone call, didn't cancel my order when I ask them to, Fingerhut is not honest, I asked for a cancelations letter and I was told I will receive the letter in five days, five days became ten days, ten days become no cancelation letter. I decline the Fingerhut credit yet they kept me on the account. The sneakers came on a Saturday and I was shock and pist off with Fingerhut unprofessional Reps as a whole. Fingerhut mail the sneakers after I said to cancel my order.

I quickly mail the sneakers back to Fingerhut at the post office. When Fingerhut sends there product the box had a big hole in the box. The same way they sent the product I sent it back to them. It's been three weeks and still didn't get the cancellation letter they promised to send the letter and I haven't received the letter.

Fingerhut is bad news from their catalog, to their customer service, to their, Fingerhut shows such dishonest in their products and more. I told all my family and friends to spread the news that FINGERHUT IS A FRAUD AND I ADVISE THEM TO CALL BBB. Fingerhut Reps. are now harassing me.

The Fingerhut Reps call my home on October 12 and ask for money for the product I sent back. I told the Rep.I don't owe Fingerhut anything. I used Fingerhut return postage and place it on the box and the mailman sent it off! FRINGERHUT IS FRAUD!!!!!!!!!!!!

CUSTOMERS BE AWARE!!!!!!!! DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY OF LIES, AND DISHONEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!would

User's recommendation: I wouldn't recommend no one except DISAPPOINTED!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Fingerhut Advertisement.

Preferred solution: FINGERHUT FILE FOR CHAPTER 11.

Fingerhut Pros: Never again at this point, Fingerhut is a fraud.

Fingerhut Cons: I hate the service, Report fingerhut to bbb.

Comments