100% full Not resolved
2.3

A friend purchase a cabinet from Fingerhut this past summer.The price was 299.00 and she is paying $23.00 a month.

It needed to be assembled. First off, the directions for assembly were very small and hard to see. My friend's husband is blind so he couldn't really help much. Therefore, I undertook this job myself in my spare time.

I think I have worked on it off and on for 20 hours and I still have to put the doors on the unit. She may have it done by Christmas if lucky. Not only has it been a frustrating undertaking, the cabinet is not at all sturdy. I have tried numerous times to shore it up but, nothing seems to work.

The completed cabinet will probably look nice but I would be surprised if it lasted a year if it is used regularly. I told her to use it as a lamp stand and not to put much in it except things she does not plan to use for a while. How this company could take money for a piece of junk like this is beyond me. Just goes to prove that Fingerhut like many other mail order or internet order companies are out for only one thing...money.

Forget about ethics or a willingness to provide a quality product. Seems like Fingerhut could care less about customer satisfaction. How it still remains in business is beyond me. I did finally convince my friend to never purchase anything else from them.

i just hope she complies.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of poor quality of the item purchased. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of sideboard and associated monetary loss in the amount of $299. Fingerhut needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned sideboard in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Fingerhut.

Had an Experience with Fingerhut?

Comments