Fingerhut - A cabinet from ***

66 of 538 Fingerhut reviews

A friend purchase a cabinet from Fingerhut this past summer.The price was 299.00 and she is paying $23.00 a month.

It needed to be assembled. First off, the directions for assembly were very small and hard to see. My friend's husband is blind so he couldn't really help much. Therefore, I undertook this job myself in my spare time.

I think I have worked on it off and on for 20 hours and I still have to put the doors on the unit. She may have it done by Christmas if lucky. Not only has it been a frustrating undertaking, the cabinet is not at all sturdy. I have tried numerous times to shore it up but, nothing seems to work.

The completed cabinet will probably look nice but I would be surprised if it lasted a year if it is used regularly. I told her to use it as a lamp stand and not to put much in it except things she does not plan to use for a while. How this company could take money for a piece of junk like this is beyond me. Just goes to prove that Fingerhut like many other mail order or internet order companies are out for only one thing...money.

Forget about ethics or a willingness to provide a quality product. Seems like Fingerhut could care less about customer satisfaction. How it still remains in business is beyond me. I did finally convince my friend to never purchase anything else from them.

i just hope she complies.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Poor quality of the item purchased

Reason of review:
Bad quality
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Sideboard
Review category
Furniture and Decor
review #735453 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Fingerhut? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
66 of 538 Fingerhut reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.