5.6K views

I have a credit account with Fingerhut. I haven't used it in about 4 years.

I tried to place an order on the computer. I tried to apply for credit and the computer said that I already have an credit account, however I am unable to findout my account number or to get a new one. Any help with this matter would be appreciated. Dennis Koch 736 N 450 E Rushville, IN 46173.

765-938-****.

SSN and any other information needed will be provided at your request. If I need to open another account, please let me know.

Product or Service Mentioned: Fingerhut Account.

Location: Rushville, Indiana

Comments

IT IS A SCAM! DON'T ORDER ANYTHING FROM THIS UNSCRUPULOUS COMPANY!

THEY ARE DISHONEST JUST LIKE THEIR COMPETITORS "SWEEPSTAKES CLEARINGHOUSE" WHO WENT OUT OF BUSINESS WITHOUT TELLING ANYBODY AND RIPPED SUCKERS OFF OF ALOT OF MONEY FOR MERCHANDISE NEVER SENT AND MERCHANDISE THAT WAS OF VERY POOR QUALITY THAT WAS A RIPOFF. PLEASE, DON'T LET THESE SHYSTERS RIP YOU OFF! DON'T ORDER FROM THEM, IT IS A GYP!

I HATE TO SEE HARD WORKING HONEST PEOPLE GET TAKEN ADVANTAGE OF BY COMPANIES LIKE THIS. A WASTE OF MONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Right on the money.

@PissedConsumer1677405

I owed $18:56 they contacted me and said for your convenience call this nuber if you need to use coronavirus wait and pay i called they accepted. Now i have to pay late fees.

And im not aloud anymore credit. Wow over 18 dollars this company doesn't pay their workers hardly anything but their merchandise is triple what you pay cash for.

Some items even more. Scam is this a united states company that is ripping hard working people off and running their credit ?

#1914225
@PissedConsumer1677405

Yep. They closed my account because my ex allowed me to use his checking account information to pay a few payments, I even had it saved on the website for easy access to paying the bill but when things went south, he disputed the charges and it screwed me all up and Fingerhut was unwitting to work with me so they can kiss me ***

#1419121

I have not used Fingerhut for over 2 years, I no longer remember my account number and my answers to questions I do not remember either, i.e., best friend? Pls furnish me with my account number asap so I can order Teleflora order.

I just want my account number!!!!!!

#1190521

cant remember account number dont rememberany phone number or address i used have an order i would like to place

I Dalesha bugg, 29188****,account #. 6369-92**-**70-2529./Idid not just had a lost account, I also had a use one, someone got it out my phone, I got the app install on my phone, so I got some disputes .can u credit it back to my account,.. Thank Fingerhut

Dwayne h.robertson

#919763

I lost my account number please sent it to my new email my old address 3117 bull st sav ha 31405 email sebastion447@***.com

This is a complaint site, not a fingerhut service site. Why would you post your name and address?

No wonder identity thieves are doing so well. Just put all your stuff out there.

You left a phone number, what so someone can call you to verify your info? Good luck stuffing that back in the bottle, ***.

@PissedConsumer881740

Like seriously, why is it so damn hard to get your own account number? I have a CURRENT account and can't find my own account number! Why?

#1914226
@PissedConsumer881740

True

I forgot my account number

I forgot my finger hut account number. How can I get it?

627645****550719

I try to pay my bill online but I can't because of my account number.It only has the last 4 numbers on the bill. What to do? :sigh

I lost my account number please email it to me

I want to use my credit card to make a payment (mastercard)

i can't locate my account number. thank you for your time and assistance with this issue.

Fingerhut Reviews