Rushville, Indiana
4.6K views

I have a credit account with Fingerhut. I haven't used it in about 4 years.

I tried to place an order on the computer. I tried to apply for credit and the computer said that I already have an credit account, however I am unable to findout my account number or to get a new one. Any help with this matter would be appreciated. Dennis Koch 736 N 450 E Rushville, IN 46173.

765-938-2065.

SSN and any other information needed will be provided at your request. If I need to open another account, please let me know.

Review about: Fingerhut Account.

Comments

#1419121

I have not used Fingerhut for over 2 years, I no longer remember my account number and my answers to questions I do not remember either, i.e., best friend? Pls furnish me with my account number asap so I can order Teleflora order.

I just want my account number!!!!!!

Marceline, Missouri, United States #1190521

cant remember account number dont rememberany phone number or address i used have an order i would like to place

I Dalesha bugg, 291887043,account #. 6369-9210-5170-2529./Idid not just had a lost account, I also had a use one, someone got it out my phone, I got the app install on my phone, so I got some disputes .can u credit it back to my account,.. Thank Fingerhut

Dwayne h.robertson

Pooler, Georgia, United States #919763

I lost my account number please sent it to my new email my old address 3117 bull st sav ha 31405 email sebastion447@gmail.com

Kansas City, Missouri, United States #881740

This is a complaint site, not a fingerhut service site. Why would you post your name and address?

No wonder identity thieves are doing so well. Just put all your stuff out there.

You left a phone number, what so someone can call you to verify your info? Good luck stuffing that back in the bottle, ***.

South Plainfield, New Jersey, United States #841194

I forgot my account number

I forgot my finger hut account number. How can I get it?

6276452011550719

Rockville Centre, New York, United States #633638

I try to pay my bill online but I can't because of my account number.It only has the last 4 numbers on the bill. What to do? :sigh

I lost my account number please email it to me

I want to use my credit card to make a payment (mastercard)

i can't locate my account number. thank you for your time and assistance with this issue.

omg people dont put your social out for the world to see what the *** is wrong with you??!! delete that!

I am on disability and it has been withheld for three months to pay back an overpayment.I have no money right now and will make my payment ASAP.My account number ends in 6189.I can't talk on the telephone so please reply in another way.

To anyone here: if you have missed your customer #, or your account #, a cs representative (18002082500) should be able to tell you this kind of information IF you're the account holder.

And word of advice:

DONT GET ANYTHING FROM HOLSTED HOUSE!!

It will save you from TON of problems, from your part as a customer, and from our part, as cs representatives. (:

HI,FRED HERE.I HAVE AN ACCOUNT HERE BUT I CAN'T FIND MY #.CAN YOU HELP ME? FRED CANTER THANKS

I'm trying to place an order, but they say i already have an account, i've never used it and misplaced the book they mailed me, i wanted to shop online, now i can't set up an account because they say i have one, and i can't find the number.they wouln'd let me set one up for my husband because it was thesame email address. please could you use my email address and send me my account numberso that i can place my order, telephone is 606-639-9666, dojo1453@yahoo.com my name is Donna K Johnson

You all crack me up. Your account numbers are.

CREDIT CARD NUMBERS, you should be happy they don't just give the number to anyone. If you get a bill from anyone, and you don't know what its for, the back of the bill says you have so many days to dispute it. You usually get collection calls if you don't pay too. So they turn you over to a collection agency after what, a year, and you're surprised.

Good luck with suing them. Then, the thing with "free" means READ THE FINE PRINT, people.

Who gets ANYTHING for FREE??? Stop blaming other companies for your illiteracy.