I want to express my bad experience with your company. My name is Robert Callis.

I am trying to build my credit and made the choice to use Finger Hut Fresh Start. I made my first purchase on 12/07/17. My first order was for $75.28. I also made a $30.00 payment to get things started.

After making my order I called several times back to confirm why my account online was not updating or why my delivery was not shipped. All your agents kept telling me the same thing that my $30.00 payment had not cleared. Even though my bank clearly states that it cleared on the 7th of December the time I made the order. Even over a week after the order the same answer was given to me by your staff.

None of them took the time to investigate the issue. On December 19th One of your customer services agents knew something wasn't right and insured me she would have the issue cleared up as she found the reason. Although after putting me on hold your system disconnected me with her and she did not call me back. I called again and after a very long wait was connected to another agent that tried to tell me that I need to take the problem up with my bank.

I told her that she was wrong that Finger Hut has my funds and cleared my funds an she needs to check. After putting me on hold she came back and told me my funds were there and cleared and that I should re-order again. I am very upset that not only was your company NOT capable of handling a simple order with a new credit account. But, your staff are very inexperienced in trouble shooting issues.

The order was purchased for Christmas gifts and I am very upset that a big company like yours did not insure me anything as promised.

After waiting two weeks with my order in limbo and your customer service staff telling me my money is there but I should reorder. I closed my account.

Preferred solution: Waive the $30 freshstart fee and begin my order as usual so to establish credit..

I didn't like: No gifts delivered for christmas very upset.

Comments