2.6

Yes, fingerhut has infested my house with bedbugs,and they won't claim any of the responsibility. I brought a bedroom comforter set with curtains, sheets, toss pillows etc.

Well the whole set was infested with the bedbugs. Well this was in May and I'm still fighting what looks like a losing battle. I have call them and talked to the supervisor Georgianna Peters and her mgr. Denette Petermiejer and they told me that I didn't have any proof that it was their product and wait for a letter in the mail from their specialist.....

I first notice the bugs when my son brought it to my attention. He saw a big reddish black bug in the crease of one of the pillow cases and he told me to go and check the rest of the pillows,sheets, cases.comforter, etc, and there they were. So I then rolled everything in a tight ball and though them away in the garbage. I then call and told them what I had done and the reason why and the operator told me not to worry.

They credited my account with them, plus they refunded my deposit also. And I have been fighting them every sense.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $3500. The author is overall dissatisfied with Fingerhut. The most disappointing about comforter from Fingerhut was being lied to and never helped Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Fingerhut.

Check out the best and the worst companies in E-commerce category for more informed decision or compare Fingerhut to other companies on our site.

Comments

JazzyAnteater

I just recently little over a month ago bought 3 comforter sets and now it’s bedbugs imbedded in the creases of the sets. I have mattress covers on my mattresses yet there are bedbugs all over the comforter pieces! I am livid