Levering, Michigan

Fingerhut increased my credit line without my asking then when I did not use it - they started calling and sending emails - then they took the credit increase away which caused my credit score to go down about 38 points.

The next brilliant thing they did was post a payment twice (overdrawing my checking account)- I made several calls and sent several emails to recover - they then proceeded to send both payments back - reported to the credit bureaus that I was then over 60 days past due - again the credit score dropped again.

Then one month I split the payment due (there was only 1 week between the due date and total amount due) even though I paid more than what was due they hit the credit report immediately with another 30 days past due.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of fingerhut customer care and associated monetary loss in the amount of $200. Fingerhut needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned fingerhut customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Fingerhut.

Had an Experience with Fingerhut?

Comments