THEY HAVE NERVE TO DENY ANYBODY.THE QUALITY OF THERE MERCHANDISE IS VERY CHEAP.

AND WILL NOT LET YOU GO OVER YOUR LIMIT WHICH IS VERY LIMITED. IF YOU HAVE BEEN A CUSTOMER FOR YEARS WHY WON'T THEY LET YOU GO OVER??? I WILL PAY OFF MY CREDIT AND WILL NOT DEAL WITH THEM AGAIN!!!!! THEY TOLD ME THAT I NEEDED TO MAKE A PARTIAL PAYMENT AFTER BEING WITH THEM FOR YEARS.

I AM GOING TO GO SOMEWHERE ELSE AND PAY CASH FOR A CHEAPER PRICE.THEY ULT TO BE GLAD THAT SOMEBODY WANT TO PAY THAT HIGHWAY ROBBERY MERCHANDISE!!!!

Had an Experience with Fingerhut?

Comments

Bluffdale, Utah, United States #198605

I had a account with them for 3 years the limit was $235.00,always paid on time sometimes ahead time.I ask for $65.00 credit increase that would have push my limit to $300.00 and was told no,so i closed the account.They lost a good customer and i ordered alot from them over 3 years i wish i had ask sooner.

I am 21 recently received an aug 2010 catolog in the mail telling me I am pre-approved as well.I have never used them, googled the company and it does seem legit.

I am unsure if I should order from them b/c of all the complaints.Any suggestions?

Daviar - Consider yourself lucky to be rid of this company (when you pay them off). I agree, the merchandise Fingerhut is overpriced and cheaply made.