In may of 2012 I bought a "sliding recliner" because my daughter had a baby and we wanted for her to be confortable. When the merchandize got to my house inmediately we notice they sended a "non-sliding reclyner".

I Inmeditatelly call them and reported their mistake. In a couple of days the shipping information got to my house and after filling out a return form I sended back via freight company. In a couples of days I started recieving calls from their collection department stateting that I owe the first month, then that I owe the shipping and handling. When I called customer service they told me that because I " didnt like" the merchandize then I was responsible for the shipping charge.

Im very frustrated becaus I even wrote in the shipping paper work that Fingerhut "dropped the ball" by originaly sending me the wrong merchandize. I already spoke to two supervisors and thy are reluctant in helping me.

I told them that I was going to report them to the Better Bussiness Bureau but almost laught at my face. I'm planning to NEVER order anything from them...Edgar Berrios, Orlando FL.

Product or Service Mentioned: Fingerhut Shipping Service.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from May 31, 2012.

Comments