In may of 2012 I bought a "sliding recliner" because my daughter had a baby and we wanted for her to be confortable. When the merchandize got to my house inmediately we notice they sended a "non-sliding reclyner".

I Inmeditatelly call them and reported their mistake. In a couple of days the shipping information got to my house and after filling out a return form I sended back via freight company. In a couples of days I started recieving calls from their collection department stateting that I owe the first month, then that I owe the shipping and handling. When I called customer service they told me that because I " didnt like" the merchandize then I was responsible for the shipping charge.

Im very frustrated becaus I even wrote in the shipping paper work that Fingerhut "dropped the ball" by originaly sending me the wrong merchandize. I already spoke to two supervisors and thy are reluctant in helping me.

I told them that I was going to report them to the Better Bussiness Bureau but almost laught at my face. I'm planning to NEVER order anything from them...Edgar Berrios, Orlando FL.

Review about: Fingerhut Shipping Service.

Comments