2.1
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

I had the worse experience possible in dealing with Fingerhut. I first ordered a Canada Coat from you guys which went over the spending limit and I was happy to pay the difference. When my coat arrived and I tried it on it was the wrong size and color. I quickly wrapped it back up and sent it back the next day. It took a while for the item to be registered as returned even after i received a return received receipt. The money was slow about entering the account which was ok. The coat was out of stock so I had to order something else. I found a pair of boots I really wanted and even bought a Carhartt coat to match in anticipation of its arrival. I placed the order online and waited for my boots that never came. I checked on-line to find that I had no order status or tracking number. After calling customer service they told me that I had to order on-line. So I did. They told me the money I sent in would not be credited to my down payment but subtracted from the back end of the payment amount. This bothered me but i agree because I really wanted the boots. I payed the money and the difference. The customer representative assured me that the order had been placed. I received an e-mail telling me the order had been received yet days later the boots did not arrive and there was no tracking number. After calling a twice I was told that I had to wait 24 to 48 hours to make another order. This seemed really unfair so I asked to speak to a supervisor. The first time I was hung up on and the second time the rep gave me a hard time until I finally reached a supervisor. The supervisor, named Wanda, spoke in a very condescending tone and I knew she was searching for a way to deny me rather than help me even though I was willing to pay for the boots. After suffering through what I knew would not be in my favor, she told me that since the first item was returned I couldn't go over the limit even if I paid the difference like I did the first time. It didn't matter that I was trying to spend more money she would not make a exception regardless of all the trouble I had been through. She said she would rather give me a refund. I been going through this since November 28th. This is now January 10, 2019. I have called many times and paid twice and still haven't been treated like I am a valued customer. All I wanted was:

Carhartt Men’s 6" Internal Met Guard Boot - Wide

Item Number: NBHGZ

Options: Black,13

I now have a $225.00 coat that is no good. I am severely dismayed and disappointed. That is why I feel it is my obligation to report my horrible experience, to keep this from happening to other people and potential customers.

Product or Service Mentioned: Fingerhut Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments

I couldn't deal with a company named like that out of general principle. Sounds obscene.