I first applied for fingerhut was awarded 230 freshstart program made all ontime payments everymonth i was never late an always paid 3 to 5 dollars more then the min balance because i heard the people who actually paid there min balance every month an went the full 6 to 8 month cycle were awarded a higher credit limit in the end .How ever i chose to do just that made a purchase for 140 dollars not using my whole credit in one time an paid on time every month since october .

So june 9 2017 was my last payment . Now for the normal my payments we about 22 an some change per month i usualy payed 25 or 27 . My final payment was for 15 bucks an some cents due on the 9th . I paid it ....

boom nothing happend the weekd comes nothing monday came nothing i keep checking an get nothing from it . My account says i owe zero . An it says my available for spending is zero . I thought this was an immediate graduation .

Has anyone else had this problem when i try calling they say cant find my account .This is rediculous ive been super patiant paid the high price witch was 40 dollars more then what i could have got it for at walmart but did it anyway to rebuild my credit an now nothing any one have insight?

Review about: Jvc Car Stereo.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Fingerhut Account
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problems with payment / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Fingerhut?

Comments

I had the exact same problem.Same as you.

Except they said I was late on payment.

I never missed a payment.Some days I was early and even payed more