Waukegan, Illinois

i had taken advantage of the safeline protection plan fingerhut offers , when i was laid off from work and notified them of the situation they sent me papers to fill out BUT didnt request everything needed .that was months ago.

now even after talking to someone on april 15th and them telling me what to mail them to verify being laid off i get yet ANOTHER call from them telling me i owe - duh. um , yeah, i just sent in the paper you needed. then she tells me i can no longer take advantage of safeline due to the time that has passed ! so basicly , according to her , i paid for something they wont let me use now .

CAN WE SAY RIP OFF !?

at the end of the conversation i told her they can wait for me to file bankruptcy now.bye bye.

Review about: Safeline Protection Plan.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Fingerhut?

Comments

never shop at fingerhut!

i am having the same problem with this company. its a dam rip off. :( :( :( :( :( :(

Boyds Gunstocks - First Experience With Boyd's Boyds Gunstocks "I'm an engineer by education and work as a technical director, so I'm naturally a researcher and like to think I'm pretty careful about anything I do. I had..." Read more Scentsy - DON'T buy the line of *** about "Be Part of My Team!" Scentsy "Don't become a Scentsy consultant. Unless you are willing to ruthlessly track people down to get them to buy more stuff that they absolutely don't need, and lie to people..." Read more Scentsy - DON'T get taken by the "Join us and start your own business for $99!" Scentsy "I live in the same city as Scentsy headquarters, in Meridian Idaho. I have 5 big complaints as a Scentsy consultant. 1. The people who work at Scentsy treat me..." Read more Brad Metcalf (Chrome Cards LLC) - Sports Card Scammer & Abusive Nut Chrome Cards "Sports Card dealer BRAD METCALF, owner of Chrome Cards LLC is an unethical crook, scammer and liar who is also extremely crude, combustible and combative and should be avoided at..." Read more Tide - Bad pods Tide "I have been using the pods for a few years now and I love them however this last batch has ruined, a set of sheets, 3 pr of underwear, 3..." Read more Family Dollar - Poor poor poor customer service Family Dollar "I was at one of your store at 450 N Broad street, Elizabeth, NJ. There was only one cAshier a line of 5 people. What bothers me most is their..." Read more Pearson Education - Exceeding scheduled maintenance time Pearson Education "Their maintenance issue was listed as having been scheduled for completion on continually further times, and now their site says it is down until further notice.. Not a good time..." Read more American Homes 4 Rent - Terrible Company American Homes 4 Rent "This company is about money they don't fix a thing this is a Leak that is currently leaking and has been running for 10 hours and American Homes 4 rent..." Read more