i had taken advantage of the safeline protection plan fingerhut offers , when i was laid off from work and notified them of the situation they sent me papers to fill out BUT didnt request everything needed .that was months ago.
now even after talking to someone on april 15th and them telling me what to mail them to verify being laid off i get yet ANOTHER call from them telling me i owe - duh. um , yeah, i just sent in the paper you needed. then she tells me i can no longer take advantage of safeline due to the time that has passed ! so basicly , according to her , i paid for something they wont let me use now .
CAN WE SAY RIP OFF !?
at the end of the conversation i told her they can wait for me to file bankruptcy now.bye bye.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Safeline Protection Plan
- Review category
- Professional Services
You May Also Like
- " I started working with the company in March 2015 and their information, guidance and support completely changed my life for the better. Believe me... I've been around the block and..."
- "I was reading through the reviews during the process of ordering my second Craftmatic bed. Our first was a dual king in 1995. My husband and I loved..."
- "I Purchased a A/C unit from the above website on 8/18/2011. The unit comes with a 2 yr warranty. All goes well for 1.5 yrs. I am very pleased with..."
- "What is largely missing from much business interactions are good communications. Here's what I've learned from this situation. As vitriolic as my original report is, once Doug Bradshaw..."
- "WE STAYED AT KNIGHTS INN, IN COLORADO SPRINGS OFF CIRCLE DRIVE. LAST NIGHT MY FIANCE WHO IS DISABLED, HIS SUGAR DROPPED FROM HIS LIVER DISEASE AND THE AC BROKEI..."
- "I bought carpeting for three bedrooms and a hallway. I paid for extra padding and a more expensive padding at the salesman's suggestion. The day of installation left a multitude..."
- "i trusted a friend and signed up, within 20 minutes of making my first order i called in because i wanted to cancel it, i didn't notice that there was..."
- "...We paid $3,000 for an extended warranty so we wouldn't have to deal with any repairs. WELL, neither Keystone or Holiday World of Dallas will come to the RV park..."
- "...all the shots of the ones I wanted of her in angel wings were terrible!!! Photographer only took two shots..."