Verified Reviewer

Dissatisfied with my credit purchases; defective products want my funds to be returned. According to Finger huts terms, I have a right to contact them in writing if I am dissatisfied with my credit purchases.

Finger hut is misleading their products and warranties; their products are defective, and they charge a lot of money. I believe they are unethical in their advertising and misleading to buy defective products. I ordered ORD009134**** 7/18/2018 HP Slimline 4GB Windows 10 Desktop Glossy Black, 270-A010 The computers tape did not work, and I tried to get it fixed and I could not as I had a 2-year service plan. The computer was defective less than 6 months after purchase.

ORD009868**** 10/02/2019 Navajo Women's 7-Pc.

Leather-Look CZ Watch The watches do not work and defective. Cannot set the time or the watches just don't work. This happens less than 3 months after purchase. Then I ordered an I brought a Samsung Galaxy A20S phone on 2/17/2020 and it is defective!

As I call Asurian they told me they do not cover it and I can get a refund for a $29.99 2-year service plan from Fingerhut as per Patrick the Supervisor. I have a copy of the chat. I spent a total of $325.00 in taxes, shipping, and a 2-year service plan. The model number is SM A207MZRBTPA Then I find out from the manufacturer that the repair cost will be between $80 to $500 because the phone is from the Caribbean and I would have to pay for the parts because the phone is from international !!!!

Finger hut failed to tell me as a customer!!! The repair center will not waive the cost. Unless Fingerhut will exchange the device for a US phone manufactured phone! I am not happy to pay for a defective phone for $264.00 and then must pay for parts up to $500.00 and the warranty isn't covered on international phones.

Fingerhut never informs me or advertises that the phone is international!!!

I am very much dissatisfied with my purchases and I should not have to pay the remaining balance due to these product issues.

I requested that my account be closed by Fingerhut and do not send me any catalogs because I will not purchase from them in the future. I should receive my funds return due to defective products from Fingerhut.

User's recommendation: Do not buy these products from Fingerhut.

Preferred solution: Even exchanged.

Fingerhut Pros: I have used them in the past, Its great in the beginning great when your on a budget.

Fingerhut Cons: Very poor customer service, Over charging, Not helpful.

Comments