Bartlesville, Oklahoma

my name is joann simmons, i recieved a catalog that said on the front of the book 'you have been pre-approved to recieve up to 400.00 in credit.

i called to make an order, the man said i had to give my social sec.# and birthday so i did.

he then said that i wasn't approved. whats wrong with this picture. when your pre-approved that means your approved for the amount stated on the catalog, am i right or wrong. to me this is fraud.i would like to make a complaint against the company.

this is false advertizement. this is wrong for the company to do this.

any remarks to my complaint you can reach me at grandmalovesyou_62@yahoo.com

thanks for nothing.joann simmons

Review about: Bedding.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $99
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Fingerhut?

Comments

Jon Newton
Troy, Michigan, United States #606361

fingerhut is a company that uses spam as an advertising tool.Any company that does that is unethical, criminal and cannot be trusted.

Typically an identity theft scam.

100% of all companies that send spam are scams.fingerhut is no exception.

What you are claiming is not fraud. You were pre-approved, NOT approved. They probably have bad business practices but it is not a crime let alone fraud.

VANE

THAT SAME THING HAPPEN TO ME..I WAS PRE APPROVE FOR A CREDIT OF 350.00 I GAVE THEM MY SOCIAL AND BIRTHDAY AND THEY TOLD ME I WILL RECEIVE A LETTER IN 30 DAYS WHY I WAS DECLINED..AND THEN THEY CLICK I TRY CALLING BUT THEN THEY TELL ME I SPEAK TO THIS PERSON AND THE NEXT PERSON WHO ANSWERS TELLS ME THE SAME THING... :( :( :( :(

joann62

i wish to become a customer of fingerhut.i like to have several of their items.

would like a chance to prove myself.thank you,

joann simmons