I was approved for a fresh start credit !i first sent a cash order of 100.00 dollars.
With the shipping and handling it came to a little more so I had a balance of 12.00 or 13.00 dollars. I never received a statement,so I called several times to find out what I owed and they kept telling me I didn't open my fresh start credit. I later sent my deposit with no order, because they did not explain it had to be accompanied by an order. Just like they never told me, they couldn't take the 30.00 deposit out of the 100.00 dollars I sent them.
Now I'm trying to place an order online and it won't allow me to do it because I sent the deposit over a month ago with no order. Please send my money back, because
I am frustrated.
You need individuals that will take the time to explain the process and that you don't have.It appears someone should have called me when they received that deposit.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a mobile phone worth Php 5,499.00 last May 22, I paid it with my smartmoney debit card. After a few hours, customer service called me to verify the..."
- "I'm an engineer by education and work as a technical director, so I'm naturally a researcher and like to think I'm pretty careful about anything I do. I had..."
- "I bought two pocket hoses. One of 25' on August 3, 2013 and another one of 50' in July 20, 2013. I paid for both $29.97 without tax. Both..."
- "YESTERDAY I DECIDED TO QUIT DEVRY AFTER 2 1/2 YRS. THE FOLLOWING REASONS WHY I MADE THIS DECISION ARE: FIRST. I SHOULD HAVE DONE MY HOMEWORK ON DEVRY BUT I DID..."
- "I am mobility impaired and often use the Target riding cart for my shopping. At checkout, the cashier loaded my items on the belt and after purchase, repacked the bags..."
- "I've been getting calls for the last few days about a loan I had taken out with AWL. First Michelle Batemen calls with the same script as Patrick Stern claiming..."
- "I have this LED bulb from Energywise LED Solutions in my bathroom and this morning, the base of the bulb started on fire. Smoke was everywhere... I was able to..."
- "Zoom Tan offers probably the worst spray tan I've ever had. I looked like a blotchy carrot. The image is not me, but it's funny and shows just how I..."
- "Rise Broadband made me sign a 2 year contract and the contract is only for their best interest. i was promised connections speeds up around 15mbps half the time I..."