Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

0 symbols (min 100)
Post answer
Top Question

Can i order a catalog?

1 answer
According to the 'How to Receive a Fingerhut Catalog by Mail' article posted at techwalla.com, to request a Fingerhut catalog you should follow these steps:
  • go to the Fingerhut website;
  • scroll to the bottom of the page and click on 'Request a Catalog';
  • click on 'Order a Fingerhut Catalog' to add a catalog to your shopping cart;
  • click on 'Checkout Now' to process the request;
  • Enter in your address information and payment information;
  • submit the order and wait for the catalog to arrive.

However, as stated at fingerhut.com, Fingerhut does not take requests for paper catalogs right now. Please contact the Fingerhut customer care team for assistance. You may reach out to them by phone at (800) 208-**** or via the support form on the Fingerhut contact us page.
Support is provided Monday - Friday: 8AM - 8PM Central Time
Advertisements

I want to apply for an account

by Beverly K Pge

I need to know exactly how to get an open an account get a catalog and whatever else you can help me with. Where would I find the application?

View

I want only “fingerhut” brand and I get Walmart Kohls all other companies, not fingerhut , why??

by Alba D Mhw

When I’m searching ...I get all other companies merchandise “ except” fingerhut”. Why????

I want to buy merchandise from Fingerhut only.does Fingerhut sell Kohls, Walmart, Home Depo?

Especially the houseware and bedding merchandise? Please help me understand

View

Why can't I access anything blocked from everything?

by Roger H Fcp

Can't order anything and I have 250 credit

by kayla G Esa

View

Does anyone know how to speak to a customer service representative that speaks English?

by Michelle K Zpo

UGH! I CANT GET ANYONE IN THE U S TO ANSWER MY CALLS IN CUSTOMER SERVICE AND I CAN NOT UNDERSTAND THESE PEOPLE IN THE PHILLIPPINES. FINGERHUT BETTER FIX THIS, OR THEY ARE GONNA LOOSE MY BUSINESS!!

HOW DO KNOW IF YOUR BILLED IS PAID

I SET I MY CONTINUAL PAYMENT ON MY DUE DATE WILL MY PAYMENT COME OUT ON THAT DAY.

1 answer
I have done the same thing. They will say that it has to be paid by the due date, and charge outrageous late fees.

Account

by Casey C Ycx

What is my account balance ?

View

Make a payment via snail mail

by Phyllis T Kdj

What is the address to send a check for payment on my account.

FH says I have an existing account but I don't ...wat do I d

by Kristy H Iux

I reapplied and they said i cant get a creditcline wat do i do now:shrugging:

Hey

by Jessica a Ygr

When can I get my b b money bk b today

View

I need to speak with someone about a previous order

1 answer
I need to find out what size boots I ordered. 935**** is the order number. Please send me a message at dasani28722@***.com
View

How do I get credit with fingethut

by Shamond Xsk