Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer
Top Question

I need to speak with someone about a previous order

5 answers
I need to find out what size boots I ordered. 935**** is the order number. Please send me a message at dasani28722@***.com
Pay it off all together they will Screw you over big time....
Paiton
How much credit I have for Christmas
I need to get my 80 b k
I want my money back guarantee thatv80
View more answers (4)
AdvertisementsSome advertisers may pay us for this ad to appear on our website or provide us with a referral fee. Our content is free because we may earn a commission if you purchase products after clicking ads on our website.

Can i order a catalog?

2 answers
I want order a pool
Irene Moore
According to the 'How to Receive a Fingerhut Catalog by Mail' article posted at techwalla.com, to request a Fingerhut catalog you should follow these steps:
  • go to the Fingerhut website;
  • scroll to the bottom of the page and click on 'Request a Catalog';
  • click on 'Order a Fingerhut Catalog' to add a catalog to your shopping cart;
  • click on 'Checkout Now' to process the request;
  • Enter in your address information and payment information;
  • submit the order and wait for the catalog to arrive.

However, as stated at fingerhut.com, Fingerhut does not take requests for paper catalogs right now. Please contact the Fingerhut customer care team for assistance. You may reach out to them by phone at (800) 208-2500 or via the support form on the Fingerhut contact us page.
Support is provided Monday - Friday: 8AM - 8PM Central Time
View more answers (1)

HOW DO KNOW IF YOUR BILLED IS PAID

I SET I MY CONTINUAL PAYMENT ON MY DUE DATE WILL MY PAYMENT COME OUT ON THAT DAY.

1 answer
I have done the same thing. They will say that it has to be paid by the due date, and charge outrageous late fees.

Account

by Keanna

What is my account balance ?

View

Make a payment via snail mail

by Alesia

What is the address to send a check for payment on my account.

FH says I have an existing account but I don't ...wat do I d

by Kristy H

I reapplied and they said i cant get a creditcline wat do i do now:shrugging:

Hey

by Nnenna

When can I get my b b money bk b today

View

How do I get credit with fingethut

1 answer
I didn't get it n k it b en gone for months

Questions 8