I AM SO DISGUSTED WITH FINGERHUT!!!I have contacted two news companies here to tell them about this experience I have been trying to contact them for a year to return a broken item I was told several times they sent a label but I never received these fake labels they created.

I asked to get the label by email and I was told NO. I wasted my time contacting the CEO and he got a rep to call me for nothing. The supervisor advised I could send this back and now they don't want to commit to it. This experience has made me ill and it is messing with me.

I can't sleep and I am barely eating because this has sickened me so much. I should not have to pay for something I can't use and something I received broken.

They are trying to say I shouldve sent in a stop billing but why when I called.This is ***!!

Review about: Fingerhut Customer Care.

I liked: Never again at this point.

I didn't like: Compromise, Accounting procedures, Poor quality of the item purchased, Very poor customer service.

Had an Experience with Fingerhut?

Comments