I made the purchase on 6/8/2020 was the phone came the following thurs 6/16/2020. I returned the phone @ postal service the next day due purchasing a phone from another place.The box of phone from finger hut was never opened until taken back to ups to put return slip in the box, I checked to make sure the phone was returned, so I could receive my credit back on my account for 289.00 dollars and; in doing so the phone message was saying 0 credit, finally spoke with someone; they said the phone was damaged &;;;; could not give me my credit back to my account.I am very disappointed finger hut I.never took the phone out of the box not even to look at it and was told I had to still pay for it.

and to let them know if I wanted the phone returned.

By 8/24/2020 have called corporate can' t even speak with a real person I will not recommend this company to anyone. I WILL NEVER ORDER ANTHING AGAIN from FINGER HUT, saw the complaints from other customers a bit to late.

Linda

Fingerhut Pros: Ticked off.

Fingerhut Cons: Poor customer service.

Comments

#1907617

Who in their right mind would order a phone that expensive from a chicken $@#+ place like Fingerhut. Now I could see maybe ordering a t

#1906754

Curiosity, what does that name "Fingerhut" mean? ... It sounds kind of nasty to me.

Fingerhut Reviews