I was setup for autopay with fingerhut since I began with them and then a year into it they started DOUBLE dipping into my checking account, instead of the min payment I had setup they doubled it. I immediately called them and they said 'oh it must have been a system error' yeah whatever - then they said I didn't owe them for a month and then they reported me delinquent on my account to the credit bureaus.

I have worked hard and been very diligent with all my payments trying to rebuild credit. I had built back up to a 640 credit score. Then they reported me DUE TO THEIR ERROR to my bureaus and it tanked me 75 pts... I can no longer buy a home for my family due to Fingerhut.

I have reported them to the CFPB and every blog I can find. I am a single mom, I can't afford an attorney. Please AVOID Fingerhut at all costs. In my personal opinion they are predators and will ***.

If you decide to go with them anyway, DO NOT SET UP AUTOPAY. They will steal from you and then ruin your credit. I have called, and called, and called.

Everytime they admit it was their error and they will 'fix it' - nope. They will just ruin you.

This reviewer shared experience about "setup for autopay for min due - doubled my payment without my consent and ruined my hard fought for credit rating" and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Fingerhut. The most disappointing about fingerhut account from Fingerhut was resolution unsatisfactory and accounting procedures Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Fingerhut.

Check out the best and the worst companies in E-commerce category for more informed decision or compare Fingerhut to other companies on our site.

Comments