Resolved
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

Update by user May 25

I receive an email with thr solution.

Update by user May 25

I called yesterday again, this time with a spanish speaking agent, which was a great help, she listened and actually took action! finally!

After I mentioned my issue, she contacted the manufactures and today I got an answer. The back cushions were stored under one sofa. (I did not see a instructions paper, if it came within the packages, probably got ripped off with the wrapping plastic).

Anyway, I am glad it was not a big deal, otherwise, it would've take up to 3 weeks to receive missing parts as the agent told me. Still, if all the other customer representatives (including managers) cared about the concern of a customer, I would've not had a reason to complain of the service.

Original review posted by user May 23

I purchased a sectional sofa, over $1000 dls price. I received it a couple of days early which was great, but we noticed most of the pillows were missing.

So I constantly contacted customer service for a solution. Every agent said they will transfer me to another customer representative, and I was only transferred to the main menu over and over.

Finally, I asked to speak with the supervisor but he or she was not at the office so I left a voicemail. It has been 2 days and I have not received any type of contact from them. My family and I will be happy if we receive the missing pillows, that's all.

It is so frustrating that nobody cares!!

I have a picture of the "expected sofa" and a picture of "what I've got" also I have the recording of my last call, including the voicemail to the supervisor.... Any advise to get this problem solved will be greatly appreciated.

Review about: Fingerhut Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments