i dont see how they can advertise a free catalog and then want to charge you 2.00 for it.and rap it in wording like shipping and handling if it says free then it should be free.

its false advertising to say it is free but not say that you have to apply for thier credit for it to be free and then pay 2.00 as well what if you dont thier credit but just want to order.

it is a scam and false advertising and it needs to be stopped.and brought out in to the light.

Had an Experience with Fingerhut?

Comments

Unacceptable Failure of Zerowater Products Zerowater "Filtered Carlsbad, Ca water became undrinkable after only 1.5 weeks: NEW 23 cup dispenser and NEW Zerowater filters used. Sterile technique was used during setup; standard lab exclusion..." Read more Enagic USA - Enagic Kangen - An Evil Pyramid Scheme Miracule Cure Product/Company Enagic Usa "Without a doubt, MLM/Pyramid Scheme companies have been fleecing victims for decades and Kangen/Enagic is no exception; destroying families and tearing apart friends and communities. Most of these products..." Read more Fingerhut - Change of payment arrangements without notice or notification.   Fingerhut "I bought a Magic Chef microwave oven in Fingerhut for $149.00 at the beginning of May 2014. After paying a required $30.00 dollars to open the credit account with..." Read more Michael Kors - MK  handbag... *** no!! Michael Kors "My experience with Michael Kors has been a nightmare... one of the links that attaches the handle to the bag slips out and my bag falls off my shoulder constantly..." Read more Vacation Travel Club - Freedom Getaways Vacation Travel Club "We just went to a 90 minute presentation last evening. It all sounded great, amazing, unbelievable. We did not sign up, although we were very enticed. It is $6895 for..." Read more Gekks - Nonexistent Customer Service Gekks "I ordered from this company in May. 10 days later, my liners were shipped. I installed them in my shoes and wore them for a few weeks. After about 3..." Read more Dominos Pizza - Experience sucked Dominos Pizza "Ordered 2 pizzas two chicken bacon ranch sandwiches which it what we normally order. The meat on the sandwich was not bacon it was very thick and chewy. I called..." Read more Ninjapparel - 2 MONTHS OF *** (DO NOT BUY!) Ninjapparel "I can't even begin to detail the full extent of how horrible this company has been. After ordering, it was 3 weeks and I had received no tracking info and..." Read more