2.4K views

This has to be the sorriest Company out there in its dealings. I was sent a pre approved credit amount and placed an order by mail.

They have not sent my order that was a fourth of my credit approval amount.The website has to be the worst of all. I type in my account number given to me on there catalog and the catalog number . The website said they did not have a record of me. What a Crummy Company!

I do not know how they continue in business.

The order I placed was for NH 381 an Ab Glider. It was advertised at $16.99 per month with a rubber mat for an extra $3.00 per month.

Comments

Pre approved does not mean garrunteed it means the stage before approved its a advertising tactic people use to get you to sign up for their products

:zzz

Fingerhut sucks anyways, they charge to much for products that are old or not even worth a quarter of what the sell for. Dont waste your money on Fingerhut go get a visa and shop at a store! You are guaranteed to receive your item that way to!

Received pre approved credit from this company. Catalog stated all I had to do was place the order online or by phone.

Tried online but asked for an account#, which was not given on the pre approval. Called the ordering line and talked to a person I could barely understand. Had to put in a credit app. I told the person I was already pre approved.

Didn't matter I had to put in another app.

with info that wasn't asked on the catalog. I thought it was approved that is what the catalog had all over it.

Yes Fingerhut is mote than you will pay for items in a retail store but with timely payment they increase tour limits regularlly and i"ve always got my shipments on time and have contacted cusomer service with ease

recieved a temporary credit amount and would not take said i had pre existing account