Let me start off by saying, that I love your company and the products you provide.My complaint is you at fingerhut let anyone get products from your catalog,but dont you check if the other person is who they say they are?well it happened to me, I just got back from washington and Oregon and my brother gets a notebook from you at fingerhut.

I dont want to lose you as a friend and by you helping me out know I learned how to be responcible . thank you is there any way to send me a copy of when that order took place and what day and at what time ,then I can show you where I was and it was not in Arizona.I am here to tell you that I will still be making all payments and I will be caught up by Janurary 15 and the rest of my payments will be on time.The problem that I have here I will be taking my own brother to court ,thats sad ,but thats life and may I please request a new catalog.

Please send me the imformation that I need your a reel life saver THANKS PHILLIP R ROAT..PS: you can call me at 520-885-4318 from 11 am until 1 pm

Review about: Fingerhut Account.

Had an Experience with Fingerhut?

Comments

This is crazy.At least you know who committed the fraud.

Fingerhut let someone open an account in my name, order stuff and they are charging me for it. They won't even tell me what was ordered or where it was shipped.

They call me from 8am to 9pm 7 days a week.I can't get them to listen or give me the info so I can investigate myself.

Los Angeles, California, United States #823259

Why would you post your phone number on a public forum.... Crazy

Dallas, Texas, United States #823056

Dipshit

Blue Springs, Missouri, United States #777236

Are you joking with this??How in the world is this their problems.

Your brother used your account.

And you want another catalog?Guess Fingerhut is the only place that will give you any credit.